Dr. Lida P. Kyrgidou is an Academic Associate at the School of Economics, Business Administration and Legal Studies at the International Hellenic University. She has gained an MBA from City University of New York, and a PhD from Athens University of Economics and Business. She has taught courses in Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Management of Organizations, while having worked in management positions in the industry.
Her research interests focus on the area of Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Social and Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Family Firm Succession.
- Leonidou L., Christodoulides P., Kyrgidou L., and Palihandwa P., "Internal drivers and performance consequences of small firm green business strategy: The moderating role of external forces", Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 140, pp. 1-22 (2015) • Journal Paper
- Kyrgidou L., Archontakis F., Georgiou C., and Petridou E., "The role of location as a selection criterion in FDI: The case of SMEs in Greece", Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 21, pp. 233-255. (2015) • Journal Paper
- Kyrgidou L. & Spyropoulou S., "Drivers and Performance Outcomes of Innovativeness: An Empirical Study", British Journal of Management, Vol. 24, No 3, pp. 281-298 (2013) • Journal Paper
- Petridou E. & Kyrgidou L, "Developing women entrepreneurs' knowledge, skills and attitudes through e-mentoring support", Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 20 No. 3, pp. 548-566 (2013) •
- Kyrgidou L. and Petridou E., "Developing women entrepreneurs’ knowledge, skills and attitudes through e-mentoring support", Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development (2010) • Journal Paper
- Kyrgidou L. and Syrigos E., "Strategic Entrepreneurship on the Relationship between Firm Resources and Firm Performance: An Examination into the Airlines Industry Sector", Journal of Air Transport Studies (2010) • Journal Paper
- Kyrgidou L. and Petridou E., "The Effect of Competence Exploration and Exploitation on Strategic Entrepreneurship", Technology Analysis and Strategic Management (2010) • Journal Paper
- Kyrgidou L. and Katsikis I., "Entrepreneurship in Teleology: The Variety of the Forms", International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Research Vol. 15 No. 2, pp. 209-231. (2009) • Journal Paper
- Kyrgidou L., Petridou E. and Sarri K., "Entrepreneurship Education in Higher Educational Institutions: The Gender Dimension", Women in Management Review (currently published as Gender in Management: An International Journal), Vol. 24 No. 4, pp. 286-309 (2009) • Journal Paper