Dr Eleni Mavragani
Dr. Eleni Mavragani is an Academic Associate at the School of Economics, Business Administration and Legal Studies at the International Hellenic University. She gained an MBA and a PhD from the University of the Aegean. She has taught courses in Marketing and Tourism in several Universities and Colleges in Greece. Her research interests focus on the area of Strategic Marketing, Services Marketing, Tourism and Museum Marketing.
- Kladou, S., Giannopoulos, A. and Mavragani, E. (2015). DESTINATION BRAND EQUITY RESEARCH FROM 2001 TO 2012. Tourism Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Tourism and Hospitality Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2. ISSN 1083-5423; E-ISSN 1943-3999.
- Mavragani, E. (2015). Museum Marketing and Tourism Development. Culture and Perspective. The importance of strategy in three areas of culture. Editors: Sophia Antoniades, Eleni Mavragani, Ioannis Poulios. Kastaniotis Publications, (forthcoming).
- Kladou, S. and Mavragani, E. (2015). Destination image in the era of social media. Editors: Maria D. Alvarez, Atila Yüksel and Frank Go, by CABI, (forthcoming).
- Kladou, S. and Mavragani, E. (2015). Assessing Destination Image: An online marketing approach and the case of Tripadvisor. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, (forthcoming).
- Mavragani, E (2015). Greek Museums and Tourists’ Perceptions. An empirical research. Springer Journal of the Knowledge Economy, (forthcoming).
- Kladou, S., Giannopoulos, A., Mavragani, E., Chytiri, A. P. (2014). Destination Branding and Relationship Marketing: A Competitive Advantage through Capitalizing on Culture. Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management, (forthcoming).
- Mavragani, Ε. and Lymperopoulos, C. (2014). Museum visitor intentions to revisit and recommend. Journal of Regional Socio-Economic Issues, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 64-78. ISSN 2049-1395, E-ISSN 2049-1409.
- Mavragani, E. (2014). National Archaeological Museums and the Growth of Tourism in Greece. Journal of Regional Socio-Economic Issues, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 61-74. ISSN 2049-1395, ISSN 2049-1409.
- Tsiotsou, R. H. and Mavragani, E. P. (2013). Marketing Strategy of Museums: The Case of the New Acropolis Museum in Athens, Greece. Best Practices in Public and Social Marketing, Springer Publications. pp. 45-62. ISBN 97894-00758773.
- Mavragani, Ε. and Lymperopoulos, C. (2013). Factors affecting museum visitors’ satisfaction: The case of Greek museums. TOURISMOS, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 271-287. ISSN 1790-8418, E-ISSN 1792-6521.
- Farr, R., Mavragani, E. and Hall, C., (2013). Understanding the Impacts of Cruise Tourism, and their Remediation Costs for Small Island Communities in the Aegean. Tourism Research Institute. Tourism Issues, Athens, Greece, Vol. 16, pp. 119-125. ISSN 1791-0064.
- Giannopoulos, A. A. and Mavragani, E. P. (2011). Traveling through the Web: A first step toward a comparative analysis of European National Tourism Websites. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, Vol. 20, No. 7, pp. 718-739.
- Mavragani. E. (2008). Comparing Strategic Approaches between National and Private Museums in Athens. e-publication, NaMu IV, Linkoping University, Sweden. ISSN 1650-3686, E-ISSN 1650-3740.